Wednesday 11 April 2007

A Post Just For Fr James...

...though he probably won't get around to reading it, as he is far too busy to bother with blogs that just witter on about hair, nails and shopping...

However, as a one-time devotee of the "Cathedral" at Bluewater, he deserves to have this post dedicated especially to him. I was persuaded to help a friend of mine check out possible bridesmaid dresses (her brother is getting married soon, and she gets to play the role of Head Honcho!)

We could have gone traipsing round Croydon, but I much prefer Bluewater: careful planning can ensure that every dress shop visited is followed by a coffee shop stop to discuss and ponder the items seen, tried on, discarded, picked up again, tried on with accessories "just to get the feel of it," and eventually rejected as "almost, but not quite..."

I was pleased to be able to get myself a micro-memory card for my not-quite-so-new-but-absolutely-brilliant phone. This means that I shall be able to take lots and lots of photos when I go to Lourdes. You may not feel quite as pleased about this as I am, but if that's the case, then avoid my blog for the first fortnight in June...

In the meantime, I thought I'd share the following little snap: it would appear that sushi has come to Bluewater...

Now, if they would only add karaoke for that truly authentic feel...

1 comment:

Fr Longenecker said...

Your zippy new phone will also function as an ipod or MP3 player. Use that memory card to record your favorite Gregorian chant to listen to while you travel.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...