Wednesday 13 December 2006

More on Babies

I put up a post last week explaining that some friends of mine had recently had their baby, and that the doting grandparents had assured me that the baby was gorgeous...

Well, I went round for dinner on Monday night, and got to see the baby for myself. He is absolutely scrumptious, and has got to be the most placid and well-behaved baby I have ever clapped eyes on. He submitted to being passed around among his young aunts with hardly a gurgle. And I got to cuddle him for a bit, which was great. I need the practice, as my own nephew/niece is about to arrive.

The poor little chap got the hiccups, which shook his whole body, and left him looking a little bemused. I didn't manage to get a picture - though I still can't get photos to upload, which is beginning to irritate.

Anyway, Max is an absolute stunner!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mac - yes, Max is a 'stunner' isn't he just! It was nice having you round for dinner - great conversation. Don't forget - Christmas Day chez nous!

God Bless.

The Doting Grandparents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...