Wednesday 13 December 2006

Blogging Debut

As I scrolled down my blog checking a few things (basically trying to figure out what subjects I want to burble on about next) my eye was caught by a new blog on the block...

David, over at The Fullness of Faith, put up a link to my blog. I hadn't spotted the name before, and as the link list is the blogging equivalent of one's ears burning, I scooted over to investigate. He's a convert to Catholicism, and he also had to make the difficult decision to leave his ministry as an Anglican Vicar. So far, David just has an introduction up (but I love his choice of picture: Jesus giving Peter the keys.) It will be interesting to see how his blog develops...

2 comments:

David Palmer said...

Thanks for mentioning my blog... though not quite sure how you knew I'd put a link to your blog... obviously there are things I need to learn still...

Mulier Fortis said...

If you go to http://referer.org you can get the code you need for producing a list of people who link to you to put in your sidebar... the link then shows as a list when someone uses that link to get to your page.

Have fun !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...