Saturday 14 September 2013

The Forest Has Stopped Murmuring...

I'm still trying to catch up with my blogging backlog, but Flickr has decided it's on a go-slow at the moment. However, I did manage to sneak in one photo I took last Sunday.

Fr. Michael Brown, of Forest Murmurs fame, popped down to see Fr. Briggs in Chislehurst, and Fr. Finigan was invited for lunch. As chauffeur, I got to join them for coffee, and, with an eye to my paucity of blog activity and resultant drop in readers, I promptly demanded a blogging scoop - the three priests together in a photo. Trying to decide where a good place for a photo might be, we plumped for a group around Michael Davies' grave. Michael Davies was a stalwart defender of the TLM in the days before Summorum Pontificum...

2013-09-08 15.08.34

Fr. Brown has moved parish, and so has stopped blogging on Forest Murmurs. Readers will be delighted to hear that he is continuing to blog at Gateshead Revisited.

1 comment:

Genty said...

Glad to see Father is to continue his online evangelisation. We need every blogging priest we can get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...