Wednesday 11 April 2012

Good Friday...

2012 04 06_0002We celebrate the Afternoon Liturgical Action of the Passion on Good Friday in the Ordinary Form at Blackfen. I was tempted to go to St. Bede's, Clapham Park for the Extraordinary Form liturgy, but for the Triduum I sort of feel that I should stay in my own parish. After all, it's all done very well at Blackfen - there are none of the liturgical abuses or horror-stories which have been recounted by friends located elsewhere!

Nevertheless, the Good Friday liturgy doesn't have many photogenic moments. I only uploaded four photos to Flickr this year. I did find the liturgy very moving, and was in tears after venerating the Cross, but there wasn't much to see.

2012 04 06_0008

You can see the photos I did upload on Flickr.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...