Monday 1 August 2011

Blogging Break...


I am off to the Faith Summer Session at Woldingham this week.

Apart from a brief visit to Chislehurst for Fr. Charles Briggs' Silver Jubilee of Ordination on Tuesday evening, I expect to be rather too busy at the Session activities to hunt down an available computer (I don't have a laptop.) I might manage to find one that isn't being used by Scottish teenagers desperate to know if their results are out, but I'm not counting on it. As a result, I shall probably not be blogging until my return on Friday.

I hope to have lots of photos from the Jubilee Mass and from the Summer Session to be posted when I get home.

In case any of you are concerned, my next-door neighbour will be on kitty duty. Despite the fact that she's crazy about my cats and will make far more of a fuss of them than I do, I suspect I'll be in the dog house on my return...

2 comments:

Richard Duncan said...

You might want to tell your kitties that Pushkin has written his autobiography and that we hope to be in a position to publish it in time for the Christmas market.

It will be a bestseller, so your two will need to get their paws out if they are to compete:)

Terry Nelson said...

I love your cats.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...