Friday 22 October 2010

While My Toes Are Being Chewed...

Having been out all evening at the start of the Quarant'Ore devotions at Blackfen (with a brief interlude in the Parish Club... it's thirsty work singing the Litany of Saints!) I didn't feel it was fair to go straight to sleep...

I'm sitting in front of the computer with one kitty playing catch with my toes, and another perched precariously on my lap. The latter is watching my keyboard with interest... she will probably try to update her mouse skills shortly.

I just thought I'd give a new blog a bit of a shout out - Linen on the Hedgerow was started a little earlier this month by Richard Collins. It's good stuff, and he needs encouragement, so do pop on over and tell him I sent you!

I wonder why he chose that particular name for the blog...

4 comments:

Genty said...

Hey, MF, Glad to see the hours of endless fun have begun! Two unwanted cats will now have happy life.
Love the names. Let us know when you have confected their short forms.

Dominic Mary said...

Well . . . what fun : both with the start of the Quarant 'Ore and with the kittens; so I imagine you went off to bed very happy indeed, and rightly (and deservedly) so . . .
And yes, that's a great new blog; thanks for drawing it to my attention . . . I shall be doing the same.

Richard Collins said...

Many thanks, Mac.

Richard Collins said...

Oh, and the answer to your question regarding the title, Linen on the Hedgerow, is now on my blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...