Monday 23 August 2010

No Idea How I Missed This One...

I was trawling through a few blogs, and followed a few links, and before I knew it, I'd stumbled across Rosamundi's Ramblings.

It's excellent. Rosamundi has been blogging for even longer than me - since November 2005, no less - and she's a lay Dominican who lives and works in London.

I love her sense of humour - this particular post (discovered while I was trying to locate her for blogroll purposes) had me spitting coffee over the computer and scaring the cat.

2 comments:

Dominic Mary said...

Believe me, Mac : she's even better in real life than in the blog . . . I shall have to try and lure her on a voyage to Blackfen one day !

Anonymous said...

*goes all pink and shuffles feet*

Um, hello.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...