Monday 13 April 2009

Family Life...

This morning I bumped into some friends preparing to go for a family day out to Lullingstone Park. They advertised it in the parish, and so might be meeting up with other families - I do hope the weather improves for them. So far it is a typical Bank Holiday Monday: cold, and drizzly damp... not a proper downpour which would justify curling up on the sofa with a mug of hot chocolate and a good book, but a miserable dampness which seeps into one's bones...

I was particularly intrigued by the tandem bike which has an extension built on...

3 comments:

Fr Longenecker said...

I couldn't find a way to email you, but you and your readers might like a new feature on my blog called 'Mantilla the Hon'

gemoftheocean said...

Can't say I've ever cared for the tandem bikes. Unless you're the lead sled dog, the view is pretty much the same.

Idle Rambler said...

Hope the weather brightened up for you later. We had a glorious day in "Sunny Surrey"! We saw lots of cyclists out but no 'trandems' like this one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...