Sunday, 7 December 2008
I have been tagged for this by Phil. I'd be flattered, only I learned that he only picked me because Karen said he had to... so now I'm sulking...
I doubt that any of my choices will surprise anyone who has read more than two of my blog posts. So, in no particular order...
1. The Extraordinary Form of Mass. I love Mass anyway, but Mass according to the Usus antiquior is like Mass with knobs on. Especially if there's lots of incense.
2. Pope Benedict XVI. I agree with the Curt Jester: if JPII deserves to be called John Paul the Great, then Benedict XVI ought to be known as Benedict the Pretty Awesome Also! And Summorum Pontificum just rocks.
3. Chocolate. No explanation needed.
4. Cats. The four-legged, bewhiskered variety rather than the musical by Andrew Lloyd Webber.
5. Baileys. It's not really alcoholic. It's cream. And cream is made from milk. Milk is good for you: all that calcium!
6. Coffee. This isn't just one of my favourite things, this is practically a necessity.
Ok, so now, who to tag...?
2. Fr. Ray Blake, because he hates memes.
3. The Curt Jester, because he's cool!
4. The Catholic Caveman, because I haven't tagged him in a while.
5. Ttony, because he's there.
6. Paulinus, because his take on life is amusingly different (you have to have a certain warped mentality to come up with those bus adverts!)
There are so many others I want to tag, but I've used up my six... so, if you want to have a go, consider yourself tagged and drop me a note in the com-box.