Saturday, 15 November 2008
I Won... I Won!...
Well, ok, I was just one of several winners, but who's counting? The Original-and-Best Catholic Neanderthal has chosen my blog to receive his "coolest blog" award.
Not entirely convinced that lilac butterflies are cool, but an award's an award, and I got mine.
It was especially nice because I have been neglecting the blog a bit of late (I've been busy. And tired. And probably anaemic. And ranting about stuff needs energy...) and I just happened to find it on Cavey's blog (he doesn't do "com-box announcements", it seems!)
The rules (which Cavey forgot to mention) are that you pick 10 blogs, tell them they have won an award and link back to the person who gave it to you first.
So, now to pass it on. I think these blogs are pretty cool...
1. Leutgeb's - Bara Brith
2. Karen's - Gem of the Ocean
3. Fr. Ray Blake's - St. Mary Magdalen
4. Fr. Tim Finigan's - The Hermeneutic of Continuity
5. Anna Arco's - Catholic Herald Diary
6. Jackie Parkes' - Catholic Mom of 10
7. Paulinus' - In Hoc Signo Vinces
8. Ttony's - The Muniment Room
9. Newhousenewjob's - Just Doing My Best
10. The Mother of This Lot's - Mother's Pride
Unfortunately, there are so many more blogs I wanted to mention...