Wednesday 17 September 2008

Sulking...

I was clearing away a few things in the Sacristy yesterday, and overheard His Hermeneuticalness telling our deacon that he now had a better phone than mine... it did everything that my phone did, and a bit more, and it was smaller...

I wasn't going to let that sort of statement pass unchallenged, and promptly sent Fr. Tim into the presbytery to get his phone.  I wanted proof.

Alas, on inspection, the statement was borne out.  The phone is much smaller and sleeker... the camera is 3.2 MP as opposed to my 3.0 MP and it even has the same sat-nav software...

He's having problems getting it to synchronise with his PC though...

Heheheheheheh...


4 comments:

FatherTF said...

Yeah, it was a problem synchronising it. Finally, after much trial and error, I went into Settings/USB to PC and unchecked "Enable advanced network functionality" which was advised (only on that screen) if ActiveSync did not recognise the device. Although Vista does not use ActiveSync, I thought it worth a try.

So it syncs now. Hehehe+

Mulier Fortis said...

Inducing envy in your parishioners is not very salutary behaviour for a priest, Father...
;-)

gemoftheocean said...

Mac .. but it's FUNNY. Don't worry. It's soooooo smalllll he'll probably keep losing it and mislaying it.

Many a time have I come in the sacristy to find out father forgot his phone in the purificator drawer.

If you're ever mad at him, use his cell to check the time in Vanuatu. I plead the fifth.

Michelle Therese said...

Mac! Erlend and I just returned from visiting a certain "young man" and his wife and baby... "He" told me about being down in London for the launch of a new Catholic mag and said that Mulier Fortis passed on her greetings. I was surprised. "You mean Mac o' the blogosphere?!" What a small world!! Here's my greetings from Orkney! hehehehe! I live tooooo far away ~ I never actually get to meet any of you in real life! Oh well, at least we have blogs. Even though I can't understand Fr. Z's blog... WTPRS goes right over my head!

GOD BLESS!!!!
~Michelle Therese

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...