- I was forced to wash as a child.
- People who wash are hypocrites. They think they are cleaner than everyone else.
- There are so many different kinds of soap, I could never decide which one was right.
- I used to wash, but it got boring so I stopped.
- I wash only on special occasions, like Easter and Christmas.
- None of my friends wash.
- I'm still young. When I'm older and have gotten a bit dirtier, I might start washing.
- I really don't have time to wash.
- The bathroom is never warm enough in the winter or cool enough in the summer.
- People who make soap are only after your money.
- I get along very well without washing.
- I work hard all week and am too tired to take a bath on the weekend.
- The first bar of soap I ever used gave me a rash, so I haven't gone near soap since!
Thursday, 26 July 2007
Reasons I don't Go To Church...
...inspired by a post title by Fr. Paul of the Lune Valley, I remembered this set of reasons not to wash (which are the hygiene equivalent of the usual reasons given for not going to church!)