Tuesday 20 March 2007

Time For Another Blonde Joke

It's been a while, so here you go: this joke is courtesy of Out of the Inbox...

A blonde starts talking to another blonde in a bar, "So, where are you from?"
"New York," says the second blonde.
"Really? So am I! Here, let me buy you a drink!"
"Thanks. Where did you grow up?"
"Upper West Side, near 74th."
"My God! That’s amazing! That’s my old neighborhood! What school did you go to?"
"All private schools. I graduated from Sacred Heart High in '94."
"I can’t believe this! I graduated from Sacred Heart in '94 too!"

At this point, one of the bar’s regulars comes in and greets the bartender: "Hi, champ. Anything going on tonight?"

"Not much," says the bartender. "Except that the Johnson twins are drunk again."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that's a good one, Mac!

EC Gefroh said...

That is good! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...