Friday 9 February 2007

Shameless Plagiarism

...although, of course, it isn't plagiarism if you acknowledge from whence you nicked it...!

...so, a twitch of the mantilla in Antonia's direction... I loved these posters. How come we never see any of these in school chapels? Every Catholic school I've ever been in only does those ghastly "let's-love-nature-and-hug-a-tree" type posters, with the trite "thoughts" along the lines of "I-must-love-myself-'cos-Jesus-said-so" (oh, and BTW, he didn't!)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want them!!! ;-D

Pippo said...

Marvellous! Where can one get hold of them?

Mulier Fortis said...

Emitte, it's a generator website... it allows you to make up your own "inspirational" posters - as a bit of a gentle mickey-take of all the ghastly ones you see around.

Trouble is, I'm not witty enough to come up with the really good captions!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...