Sunday 30 October 2016

I'm Still Blonde...

Regular readers of this blog (if I still have any) will know that I have had many battles trying to find my perfect shade of blonde. I have finally given up, at least until I start to go grey. I have managed to grow out nearly all of the bleach and dye I had on my head, and I am now a dark blonde - though some might consider the shade to be more mousey brown.

Proof, if needed, of my natural blonde credentials was provided earlier. I had to get petrol. It was one of those new "pay at pump or pay at kiosk" places. I was very keen to ensure that I didn't lose my card or pay for someone else's petrol, and so had to concentrate...

I managed to get everything done, and, feeling rather smug, I drove off to buy myself a cheeseburger. In the queue for the drive-in, another motorist beeped me, and gesticulated wildly.

It seems that I'd driven off with the petrol flap wide open and the cap hanging down. Oops...

2 comments:

Genty said...

You can take the blonde out of the woman . . . . . .

Annie Elizabeth said...

Blonde is a state of mind. Or mindlessness...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...