Sunday 3 May 2015

Procrastination...

Yesterday provided the first real opportunity for unpacking a few boxes, and so I was absolutely determined to use my time wisely. Naturally, this meant that, at the first glimpse of sunshine, I immediately opted to let the unpacking go take a running jump and went out for a walk along the beach close to my flat...


I would just like to reassure my friends that I am not ill - I realise that I haven't voluntarily gone out for a random walk any time in the past decade, but there is something very appealing about a sandy beach... and anyway, the alternative was unpacking boxes.

I very nearly went for a paddle too... but it was just a bit too chilly.

2 comments:

Matthaeus said...

I get the distinct impression you are enjoying Margate!

I know how excited you were about getting your new flat and hope it all lives up to your expectations.

The weather is apparently going to get better again this week, so perhaps you will be able to have that paddle in the briny some time soon.

Best wishes and may God bless you and your new home.

Zephyrinus said...

I echo Matthaeus's Best Wishes, Mac, to you
and the two little urchins, who, no doubt,
are now hiding in one of the unpacked boxes.

Margate is, literally, a breath of fresh air for you.

More pics, please.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...