Tuesday 2 April 2013

Photos From The Vigil At Blackfen...

I've been struck down with the dreaded lurgy (the bane of all teachers once on holiday!) and so I've been a little slow to get some photos up on Flickr from the Easter Vigil.

2013-03-30 20.02.47

Keith and Michael were in charge of the Easter Fire again this year, just to make sure that we wouldn't be needing to ask if anyone had a light when it came to lighting the Paschal Candle. Like barbecues, the Easter Fire is obviously a "man" thing. One year Fr. Tim's vestments are going to catch light along with the candle, I fear. He had to use a branch instead of a taper...

2013-03-30 20.33.36

I was pretty impressed with the performance of my mobile phone camera, though I cheated for the crowd photo and used my flash...

2013-03-30 20.30.53

Do go over and see the rest on Flickr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great photos Mac!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...