Thursday 22 November 2012

Happy Feast Day !


Oooops. Wrong celebration! This is the photo I meant to put up...

IMG_20120607_123432

Happy St. Cecilia's Day. If you want to know more about the saint herself, do go and read my previous post about her.

And, to my many American readers, have a happy thanksgiving as well. Just one word of warning. If you are a vegetarian, and are happily planning on tucking into the tofurkey, be aware that it has nothing to do with tofu. The tofurkey is a cute little critter, and you have had it slaughtered...


1 comment:

Supertradmum said...

Thanks for remembering us y
Yankies...I and some other members of my family, and one person I know from Australia, are allergic to the entire family of plants from whence comes pumpkin pie...sigh. You might like the Hymn to St. Cecilia on my blog yesterday. Bless you and love the little creature...looks like something from an anime film.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cucurbitaceae

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...