Saturday 28 January 2012

Evangelium 2012...

I see that Evangelium have uploaded a very good video trailer to advertise their Summer Conference. The conference is to be held at the Reading Oratory School Friday 3rd - Sunday 5th August, 2012. The theme is explaining the Catholic faith in the modern world.


You can book online or download a form by visiting the Conference Booking page. It looks marvellous, and I'd love to go, though I doubt I could convince anyone that I fitted into the target age-bracket...

3 comments:

Zephyrinus said...

23 is no age at all, Mac.

Mulier Fortis said...

Darling Zephy, flattery will get you almost everywhere, but the last time I saw 23 it was on the back of a bus...

Let's not exaggerate... it's obvious that I'm a ripe old 31...
;-p

Maria said...

Well, I would go but alas, I'm stuck on the other side of the pond :-(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...