Saturday 15 October 2011

Ooops! My Bad...!

I can't actually believe that nearly a week has gone by since my last post promising to blog more frequently. Things have been more than a little hectic, and even the kitties are starting to wonder if I still live at home...

I'm just off out again after a fabulous day at Aylesford.

However, so as not to leave yet another day without a blog post, here are a couple of photos from last week

First of all, Fr. Z blessing some holy water - in Latin, with the salt, and exorcism prayers and all that pre-Vatican II stuff that led St. Teresa of Avila (whose feast day it happens to be today) to remark that holy water was one thing that sent devils packing...

Blessing Water

Sorry about the photo quality - I only had my iPhone handy.

Next is a photo (also from my iPhone) from the evening's Rosary & Benediction...

Benediction 1


1 comment:

Juventutem London said...

Mac! Lovely to see you. Looking forward to seeing the promo photos of the new Juv London tie.

Seán

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...