Friday 12 August 2011

Photos From Faith...

I've finally managed to get a few of my photos from this year's Faith Summer Session loaded up onto Flickr. I'm not quite sure why, but I haven't managed to take as many as usual, and I got very few of the unposed "reportage" shots. I shall have to bear that in mind for future reference.

Gabriella and Helen from St. Alban's were very happy to be photographed with Professor Tom Pink (he gave an excellent talk on the Thursday morning) but I didn't catch the name of the chap on the left of the photo...

UPDATE: Thanks to Fr. Chris Findlay-Wilson, I think we can safely identify the aforementioned chap as Nathan Too... he seems to love being in photos as much as I loathe being in them, so that's all right then!

I wasn't alert enough this year to try and organise a bloggers' photo, but I did manage to snap Joanna Bogle and His Hermeneuticalness in a quiet moment...


I just couldn't resist getting a photo of this chap's t-shirt...


I did manage to get a few photos during the various Masses...



...and, of course, during the talks the audience is fair game...


There are a few more photos over on my Flickr page, so do go on over to have a look.

3 comments:

Lamb and Flag said...

Thanks Mac.

The chap in that photo is, I believe, Nathan Too (at Ampleforth) who seemed to want to feature in every photo taken (see the official photos). Indeed, he was almost included with the Sisters in their photo.

Father John Boyle said...

This is my favourite: Fr Luiz on a chair.

Anonymous said...

I want that t-shirt!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...