Saturday 30 July 2011

A Quick Plug...

Just thought I'd take the opportunity to plug an excellent blog which is fairly new to the scene. Defénde nos in proélio is written by Annie Elizabeth, who describes herself as a Catholic wife, mother, home educator and breastfeeding counsellor.

She's written an amazing post about breastfeeding and its links with NFP and other things (I had no idea that the development of the dental arch was so dependent on breastfeeding!)

Do pop on over and leave a comment - it's lonely when you first start blogging, and everyone needs a little encouragement.

3 comments:

Annie Elizabeth said...

Thank you Mac! :-)

Joe @ Defend Us In Battle said...

Yes! I second that. I consider her my sister blog, even if she doesn't know it, since she has the latin title of my blog :) and to think I almost used that.

Much more worthwhile to read then mine... iguess it IS better in Latin :)

Annie Elizabeth said...

Thanks Joe, although you're being far too modest: your blog is a daily read here! I am very glad that you didn't use the Latin version though -- I could hardly believe it when I saw that it was available :-)

I liked your NFP post on the Catholic Dad's blog -- have added my tuppence (that's about 3.28US cents) in the combox...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...