Friday 31 December 2010

Sad News...

I received an email informing me that Southwell Books is closing down. This is a real shame, as they provided an excellent source of Catholic books, and everything they sold was in complete accord with the teachings of the Church.

They are in the process of selling off the remaining stock - most titles are sold out, but there are some books still remaining, with some splendid end of season sale offers on selected items. I suggest you pop over to the website and have a browse...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A friend is staying with me for New Year's Eve, and we decided to go on a shopping spree. I GOT THE LAST COPY OF THE NEW FORTESCUE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Ahem. Happy New Year Mac! :D

Anonymous said...

I was also very saddened by this news. :-(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...