Wednesday 1 September 2010

Via Romea, The Musical...!

Heheheheheheh... we had our Parish Music Evening last night. As a special treat, the "Trio-Lars" sang us their Via Romea theme tune... something this very talented trio concocted during a thunderstorm, and based on their experiences during the French leg of the ordeal pilgrimage...

I'm delighted that my dinky little Canon IXUS 100 was able to capture the moments so well... but in case you are wondering, the lyrics are on the You Tube page for the video... and, since I'm generous that way, the embedding code is there too. But pretty please, give me a link back to the blog!

2 comments:

joannaB73 said...

Excellent! :)

Ella said...

That was awesome! I was so disappointed to miss it :o( but we never made it back from Hastings on time to get there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...