Wednesday 14 October 2009

OK... If You Insist...

I honestly thought that I should stop blogging.

A combination of tiredness, work pressures and some other stuff left me with a real reluctance to blog, and even reading anyone else's blog seemed like a tremendous chore. However, certain friends have told me (and in no uncertain terms, too) to stop being such a wuss, and to continue posting...

So, if you are one of the people who asked me to recommence blogging, you have only yourselves to blame...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to see you back!! I missed your blog a great deal. It's one of only four that I have on my bookmarks toolbar (with Fr. Tim & Fr. Z).

Rob said...

Great to have you back!

truthfinder said...

Welcome back. You have been on my mind and in my prayers. Thank you for making my day! Rosemary in Missouri

George said...

Good on you to come back into the fray! Now 'shine your light into the darkness'.

See - the fruits of your visit to venerate the relics of St Therese are already evident. She has showered you with Rose Petals and got you blogging again.

I bet all the Saints in Heaven would have used the internet had they had access to it in their day! Can you imagine St Paul on the blogosphere and with access to email! Wow!!!!!!

gmck9431 said...

Good to have you back! See, we even follow you here in Australia! Learnt about our "Australia Icognita" from you and now we've lost her to.
Do stay with us. I enjoy following you.

Dilly said...

Welcome back. I thought you were a wuss, but a few weeks into October I am suffering exactly the same bone-ache and admin overload at work - prior to a mini-ofsted at work next month. And as for the ironing pile......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...