"Truly, it is the indescribable sweetness of contemplation which you give to those who love you. In this you have shown the tenderness of your charity, that when I had no being you made me; and when I strayed away from you, you brought me back again to serve you and commanded me to love you." The Imitation of Christ
Monday, 21 September 2009
I Won An Award...!
Quite a sweet one to win, actually! Fr. Anthony Ho awarded the Loyal Friend and Visitor Award to me, and now I have to pass it on.
The rules are as follows:
1. Copy the loyal picture above and post it on your blog.
2. Pass it on to those whom you think is / are deserving.
3. Leave a message for them.
4. Pass it on to as many people as you want.
5. Leave a comment with the person who originally gave you the award.
Ok, now, I would like to pass on this award to:
1. Leutgeb (because she occasionally reads my blog, but is too good a friend to tell me that I blog too much about cats and blonde jokes!)
2. Karen (because she reads my blog far too often... usually from work, and the time difference means she is often the first one to comment...)
3. Patricius (because he reads my blog so carefully that he knows what I'm going to tell everyone in the Parish club before I open my mouth!)
4. Fr. Tim (because he reads my blog occasionally, but, when I'm telling everyone in the Parish club what I wrote, he pretends he hasn't read it already... then again, maybe he hasn't read it...)
5. Mike (because he visited the Parish and said nice things about it... the photo's going up soon, just been a bit busy...)