Wednesday 18 February 2009

Impending Catastrophe...

Meandering merrily through the Blogosphere this morning (well, I am on half-term holiday), I was brought up short by a little snippet of information on Fiorella's blog.

As well as being a wife, mother, journalist and blogger, Fiorella is the author of two very entertaining novels. Fr. Tim reviewed her first book, The Cassandra Curse, and I blogged about Father William's Daughter some time ago (while Ttony gave it another glowing review.)

The third book is written. I am champing at the bit. But, for some strange reason, Fiorella can't seem to find a publisher... and, if she doesn't find one soon, she's going to stop writing fiction altogether.

This would, in my humble opinion, be a catastrophe.

In the meantime, you might want to buy her current books (if you haven't done so already - but be careful, if you want delivery overseas, to click on the correct link) and drop by her blog to leave a little word of encouragement...

1 comment:

Administrator said...

Golly, Mac, I hope you like the third novel now if it finally comes out :-)

Seriously, thanks for your encouragement, I do appreciate it. I will definitely try to get my third novel out in some form or other even if it is via one of these free self-publishing outfits, since it would be a pity to waste a completed manuscript. I just can't imagine embarking on another writing project when I know it will never go anywhere.

I did ask St Francis de Sales VERY nicely to find me a publisher...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...