Friday 19 December 2008

Happy Happy Happy...!

The Christmas Spirit has just been cranked up a notch, as I am now on holiday for two whole weeks.

Two weeks without any marking (I carefully made sure to "forget" to bring it home with me... and we've been told that the school is closed for the entire two weeks... ) though I will have to do a little lesson-planning. Two weeks' worth of daily Mass. Two weeks spent trying to catch up with the friends I have neglected since the beginning of September.

I will get to visit family, and I'm going to the Faith Winter Conference in Stonyhurst, Lancashire... Hmmmmn.  On reflection, I might need another two weeks in January to recover!

5 comments:

PJA said...

Jealous, jealous, jealous...! However, I'm sure you deserve it! Happy Christmas... almost.

Anonymous said...

What are these... um... holidays... of which you speak?

torchofthefaith said...

Hope you enjoy a blessed Christmas break!

All the best to you - Alan and Angeline

The Crescat said...

tag
http://thecrescat.blogspot.com/2008/12/that-one-special-ornament.html

Mulier Fortis said...

Ponte Sisto, Alan & Angeline, thanks very much, and a happy Christmas to you too!

Mark... very funny... not
;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...