Friday 8 February 2008

More Fun Ahead...

Tomorrow we have our parish's Day With Mary. Last year's celebration was really great... just about every possible devotion to Our Lady, the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, Adoration of Our Lord and Benediction, plus the opportunity to go to Confession... Wow! Heaven's arrived early!

...and of course, there will be the bookstall; TAN books galore, so they're all legit - no airy-fairy liberal claptrap on enneagrams, women priests and suchlike! I must remember to visit the hole-in-the-wall tomorrow morning...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*sniff* I wish I lived in your Parish...

Oliver Hayes said...

I was actively involved in the Day with Mary over 10 years ago in my student days, and used to be one of the regular altar servers. I would have loved to come along, particularly as you were using the 1962 missal. Unfortunately I had to be cantor at the Oratory's annual Knights of Malta mass for the sick. Nevertheless, this was a wonderful enough event which I've posted about on my blog. http://expectation-of-our-lady.blogspot.com/2008/02/knights-of-malta-mass-at-oratory.html

Mulier Fortis said...

I might have met you back then... it was still a very new devotion: do you remember going to Sacred Heart in Camberwell?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...