Saturday 29 December 2007

Spreading The Christmas Spirit...

I'm feeling Christmassy... all the beautiful Nativity scenes available on the internet have inspired me... and I thought it was about time that I tried to make another video. So, sit back and enjoy part of J.S. Bach's Christmas Oratorio.

Jauchzet, frohlocket, auf, preiset die Tage!
Rühmet, was heute der Höchste getan!
Lasset das Zagen, verbannet die Klage,
stimmet voll Jauchzen und Frölichkeit an!
Dienet dem Höchsten mit herrlichen Chören!
Laßt uns den Namen des Herrschers verehren!

Rejoice and be joyful, come, praise these days!
Extol what today the Most High has done!
Leave fear aside, banish sorrow,
sing forth in joy and rejoicing!
Serve the Most High with cheerful choruses!
Let us honour the name of the Lord!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cooooool! How / where did you do that?

Mulier Fortis said...

Using pictures I found on the internet and pictures I already had on my computer, and I ripped the clip from the Christmas Oratorio which I have on CD, and I put them together with Windows Movie Maker...

...I did one after my trip to Lourdes too!

Anonymous said...

Oh! That sounds complicated! You never cease to amaze me. Guess I'll be sticking to stills for a while longer. Maybe even quite a while. Thanks for sharing. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...