Friday 16 February 2007

More Blogs To Explore

I'm not sure if I mentioned the blog "Bashing Secularism," although it's been on my UK blogroll for a while. However, I had the great fortune to meet the author, Richard, at the Symposium, and he travelled back to London with us, which made for an entertaining journey home. It is great fun meeting fellow bloggers "for real" !

When going through my comments, I found that I had a new and appreciative visitor in 4HisChurch of Dymphna's Well (not to be confused with the equally good Dymphna of Dymphna's Road!)

And finally, while I've been away, G. Thomas Fitzpatrick of Recta Ratio appears to have stumbled upon my blog. Check them out when you get the chance.

1 comment:

Staying in Balance said...

Thanks so much for the mention!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...